I finally had a chance to continue working on Web 2.0 activities this morning and have made it through Exploration 6.
The online office tools is a very useful tool for those who do not have access to software products. With a simple registration process, you then have access to a variety of products including word processding, spreadsheet, presentations, etc.
I only tried out the word processing tool and it works very much like Word or WordPerfect. It is easy to use and the ability to store your documents without a flash drive is terrific! We have been suggesting this to patrons for quite sometime now, but I had not actually taken the opportunity to try it out myself.
It's the perfect solution for patrons who do not have computer access at home and come to the public ibrary to conduct their computer business. You can access your documents anywhere you have Internet access. We will continue to promote this with the public!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment